A UNIVERSE OF PLASTIC SPACE FIGHTERS AND ALIENS. IMAGINE D&D CROSSED WITH SQUAD LEADER.
MAKING THE FIGURES AND TERRAIN. RULES DEVELOPMENT, SCENARIOS AND BACKGROUND.

Friday 30 October 2020

HALLOWEEN BARGAIN

Following my principle of buy-first-make-monster-later, I found some horrible Halloween stretchy plastic skeletons at Aldi. 

For 20Kr I got 12 in orange and green. I was not sure if they were 54mm but they are 62mm so close enough.


I will try boiling in water or heating to shrink them a bit, but they are passable as they are. A paint job will make them scary enough for the Teamers to find.

WHAT WILL I USE THEM FOR ? They will be the remains of crew scattered about the ship. Perhaps victims of a plague? Or victims of a flesh-eating Pest. I can make a table with many variations of plague effects so the 'remains' can be used many time swithout getting boring.

Poor bastards. The aliens forced them to watch 100 boxed sets of Seinfeldt.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment