A UNIVERSE OF PLASTIC SPACE FIGHTERS AND ALIENS. IMAGINE D&D CROSSED WITH SQUAD LEADER.
MAKING THE FIGURES AND TERRAIN. RULES DEVELOPMENT, SCENARIOS AND BACKGROUND.

Sunday 8 November 2020

THE LITTLE BANG

 Grenades need a BANG marker. I have flame markers made of scrap mat foam and I have been using flat grenade explosion markers. I want some 3d BANG markers now.

Holy crap!  You want us to use those INSIDE a spaceship?

I go with using rubbish again despite seeing some very fine vids on the Tube. This trend to use LED tea lamps is a bit ..doll's housey for me. I need a marker not a simulation.

Reduce global warming,Do'nt use electric grenades!

Various rubbish is deployed... polystyrene...

fluffy stuffing and bits of sprue....


Cut-offs of foam mats....


Too much effort with polystyrene and stuffing to produce something which is not very tough. I am sure I could make them look very nice but they dont fit the trend of my building.

 So foam versions of Sonic the Hedgehog are the adopted type.....under-weighted with a coin.

Mark I Mark II  Mark III - bingo!

 Today's listen-while-build was 'Araminta Station' by Jack Vance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83fAMlZYe0I



No comments:

Post a Comment